The Piccolo family of products for Asset Tracking are the telematics industry’s most innovative and most complete GPS based mobile solutions that combine the latest technology in electronics with over 13 years of experience in developing innovation.
The Piccolo Hybrid+ Dual Mode for Trailer Tracking
The Piccolo Hybrid+ operates as a real-time tracker when powered by external power and switches to AT (asset tracking) mode when battery operated.
- Integrated internal 7800Mamp rechargeable lithium battery and charger for up to 5 years or 5000 GPS positions battery operation off a single charge
- Water-proof IP67 enclosure
- Vibration sensor
- Wire harness complete with IO’s, optional sensors
Piccolo ATX 2S Solar Powered
Packaged in an IP67 waterproof enclosure the Piccolo ATX-2S is the ideal solution for: Container tracking, Trailer tracking and any Asset tracking.
- Battery lifetime of up to 10 years of operation, sending up to 10,000 GPS positions off a single charge when powered by two 7800 mAH rechargeable lithium batteries
- The large solar panel is capable of charging the batteries at an equivalent rate of around 20 GPS positions a day
- Instant Installation with: mounting bracket, magnets, screws or two sided 3M industrial tape
RFLink Active RFID integrated with Fleet Management
The Piccolo ATX is a cost effective solution for Container and Asset Tracking
- Up to 5 years of operation powered off two Type C lithium batteries (3000 GPS positions)
- Waterproof IP67 enclosure
- Optional Magnets for easy installation
- Optional Digital Input (Alarm link)
Easy “Plug & Play“ integration into your application
The Piccolo family of GPS based mobile solutions are packaged with application software,communication software, Configuration Tools, OTA (over the air) diagnostics and APIs that make integration into your application as easy as plug and play!
All our units share the exact same communication protocol so once you integrated one you’ve integrated them all.
Get in Touch!
With a global footprint spanning 6 continents, Over 150 integrators in 25 countries have already partnered with Wireless Links and use the Piccolo Family of GPS based mobile solutions to differentiate themselves via innovation in their local markets.